Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By Dutch minion
During one of my workshops, one of the carvers suggested to make some aprons. My head immediately made overtime how to get the ZP! Logo and/or mascot on the front.
So...Aprons! I'd order at least 7...;)
staticfurball, Bravo020 liked this
By staticfurball
Thats a great idea! I gave one for sure....who doesnt need an apron while carving ...or baking halloween goodies!
By Bravo020
That would be so very cool to have a ZP apron!!!

The first time I used a pumpkin gutter tool, I did so in the kitchen...took a week to take the wife off of the ceiling once she saw the mess I'd made of the kitchen!!

Since that memorable day, I have been exiled to the garden/yard to gut all pumpkins (rain or shine) and I am only allowed in the house with any pumpkins if I have put down a couple of dust sheets (1 for the floor, the other for the table), and promise not to take a step off the dust sheets until all carving is completed.

I wear a disposable overall when carving and that usually works out just fine for the two days of carving that is needed for the ~20 pumpkins or so that we do each year.

However, I'd certainly add a ZP apron to the process!!

On another topic I did purchase a few different Halloween themed photographic backdrops this year, so that I can do some photos of the family in our Halloween costumes, so hopefully I can figure out some lighting that works with both the pumpkins and backdrop to make some different photos this year. It will be interesting to see how that works out...fingers crossed.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Aprons are a nice idea. But even certain shirts aren't fast sellers, so I don't know if aprons would be in high demand. I'm a pretty neat carver myself (even when gutting). But I've always thought that the work shirts I've sold were good for pumpkin carving. They're sturdy and thick and slightly moisture resistant.

Looking forward to seeing your carving photos, Bravo020!
Bravo020 liked this
By Dutch minion
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:20 am
Aprons are a nice idea. But even certain shirts aren't fast sellers, so I don't know if aprons would be in high demand. I'm a pretty neat carver myself (even when gutting). But I've always thought that the work shirts I've sold were good for pumpkin carving. They're sturdy and thick and slightly moisture resistant.
Your shirts are a real quality product, and I think most of your followers are experienced enough to keep their outfit (sort of) clean....It's the new guys wich we are spreading the gospel to...They are usually a bit messy...we have all been there some time I think. Guts flying around, sticky and slimy...