Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By zombombie
I've been longing for this figure for a long time, and I'm very happy to say I finally got him!

For those of you that don't know, there was a Friday the 13th videogame for the Nintendo Entertainment System back in 1989. It looked like this.

That little purple guy? Jason Voorhees himself, not exactly the same as how he was depicted on the cover...

But hey, it was the late 80's, Jason was super popular, and they only had those amazing 8-bit graphics to play with, so let's let it pass!

The toy company Neca released a Jason Voorhees toy based on this version of him for San Diego Comic-Con last year, and I for one never thought I'd ever actually be able to get him over here in the UK, but thanks to Amazon, he's now all mine!!

They've kept the amazing box art from the game for their figure, even replacing the Nintendo seal of approval with their own! And it's a lovely window box that opens up like this:

Brilliant use of the classic game over screen from the videogame there on the left :)

Then inside to see the amazing purple Jason complete with glow in the dark mask (which is removable to show his disfigured face), shoes, hands, machete and axe :thumbsup:

And thankfully Neca haven't stopped there! They've done Freddy:

Robocop:

And the newest addition (which is out now in the US, later this month for UK) Predator:

I've pre-ordered Predator and I think I'll need to add Freddy and Robocop to the collection too! :D
I am looking for a NECA Dracula bobblehead. I would have more luck trying to find a Mickey Mantle Rookie card. Should have bought when it first was offered at 15.00 now they have them at $100.00 AGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

GOOD GET ZOMB!!!
Thanks Par!! I've managed to get a hold of all 4 of these figures now... They're all stunning!

Good luck with your Dracula hunt, if I find one I'll help you out :)

You might be interested to hear that Funko are releasing Pop vinyl figures of all the classic Universal Monsters, those will be very cool! In fact, they probably deserve there own thread...