Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
Not sure if this should go in Pumpkin Patches & Pies or in Halloween Shopping. I'll leave that up to Ryan.

Any way I went up to my local Martin's one day after I got off of work to get something. That's when I noticed they started to get in Halloween candy. This was at the beginning of the month (I believe), and that's when I found these:

That's right Pumpkin Spice flavored Hershey's Kisses.

They taste great, but if you eat a lot at once it gets a little over powering.

I'm not sure if these were out last year or not, but was just wanting to share some pumpkiny goodness with my fellow Minions.
pagemaster1993 wrote:Not sure if this should go in Pumpkin Patches & Pies or in Halloween Shopping. I'll leave that up to Ryan.
Hmm... I'll say... under "Halloween Shopping" since the "Pumpkin Patches & Pies" section is more about growing and cooking real pumpkins. And I'm not sure if these candies have real pumpkin in them. Hehe.

Anyway, these are great! I first had these Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses a few years ago. They're addictive. You're right, the flavor can be overpowering if you have a lot. But it's a flavor I don't mind, and I appreciate the strength of the sweet spice. I'll have to pick some of these up this year.