Get help with forum features or suggest new functionality.
Patch Master said he'd been meaning to do this, and since I'd rather see his creative genius be put into *patterns*, I figured i'd post a little guide on how I do it, now. For better or worse. As for all things, improvements, alternatives and happy discussion welcome.

Step 1: Get yourself a OneDrive Account.

Basic 5Gb account is free. http://www.onedrive.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Step 2: Save your image to your one drive account.

I like to keep images im posting in forums in their own folders so that I dont delete them at some later date when I forget why I have that photo, if I ever go do cleanup (which would break links to them in the forum). If you're using IE, its drag and drop easy to move images to OneDrive.

So far , so good yes?

Step Three: Set the tags in your post to embed the image.

Its easier than it sounds.

What you will get is this:

Step Four: Get the code from OneDrive to paste into your post

Right click on the image you want to use; you'll get a menu of options. Look for "embed"

From there you will see another menu - look for the "generate HTML Code" option

Which, of course, gives you another set of options. Here, you can choose how big your image will be, and, you can now copy the HTML code you need to paste into the forum posting.

Step Five: Make the Magic Happen!

Remember those IMG tags?

Paste your HTML code from OneDrive in between them. There will be a ton of gibberish in the middle, with the IMG tags on each end. Which in your post, will look like this:

But, when in your post, you should see your image, in all its splendour!

Ta Da!!