Get help with forum features or suggest new functionality.
By Raven
For at least a week now, maybe longer, each time I post and hit "submit" I get SSL: Connection Error. I have to reload the site and come back to the forums. My post does submit, but I don't return to the thread, instead I get the error. I thought it might be something on my end, but just heard from a few other minions they are having the same error come up.

It's not a huge deal to me, but figured Ryan should or maybe want to know.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
I too am having that problem and I thought it was a problem on my end, but apparently not.
By pagemaster1993
I get that when I log in. All I do to prevent it is to hit the Z.P.! button in the corner. That is after you successfully log in.
By matspud
My glitch is that now I am not logged in automatically even though I have selected "Log me in automatically" It was working fine until yesterday :-/
By Zombie Pumpkins!
matspud, I think I'm noticing this too. Might be a side effect of increased security. I'll look into it. Sorry for that inconvenience, but at least posting seems to work now.
By matspud
I wonder if the HUGE drop off in posting has something to do with login issues :? I know it drops after Halloween but everyone has disappeared since the weekend.
By HalloweenBride
matspud wrote:I wonder if the HUGE drop off in posting has something to do with login issues :? I know it drops after Halloween but everyone has disappeared since the weekend.

So sad. I am here though! I am having to re-login every single time though, kind of a pain :arrowhead:
By Raven
matspud wrote:I wonder if the HUGE drop off in posting has something to do with login issues :? I know it drops after Halloween but everyone has disappeared since the weekend.
I wonder where everyone goes. There is still plenty of spooky stuff to talk about all year long!!
By matspud
i think this year is the worst which is why I thought it might be a login issue. Looking at previous years' , I am sure it didn't go so quiet quite so quickly :?
By Cirrus
Yes, I am with you all... It's just went silent in a flash. I am one of those who love to carve year 'round and really enjoy the "spooky stuff" no matter what day of the year. So, I just keep popping in to see if anything is happening. I really miss the banter -- it seems like a sudden stop.
By SuperSonic
Personally I feel like it never really picked up in forum activity this year. Main site traffic had a lot, but I personally feel like the forum never really got going.
By Raven
SuperSonic wrote:Personally I feel like it never really picked up in forum activity this year. Main site traffic had a lot, but I personally feel like the forum never really got going.
I'm with you on that. It seemed to pick up, but then fell off long before Halloween. It was a different year around here for sure...
By mesmark
SuperSonic wrote:Personally I feel like it never really picked up in forum activity this year. Main site traffic had a lot, but I personally feel like the forum never really got going.
Being part of the problem :oops: , I feel the same way. The forum was pretty sluggish this year. Usually I can't keep up with all of the posts but this year I probably read most if not all.

I assume it has to do with social media and more people on smartphones. People are too busy in other conversations and maybe find it too much to post from their phones. Also, Facebook has created a culture of "liking" something rather than commenting.

I posted my prop photos but was too busy to start a carving photos thread. But hopefully, I'll have more energy for 2016!