Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By sloaner
I dont know how Chewbacca made it in here before Darth Vader, Also I think Darth Maul would be great (with a red glow stick inside)
By Artex76
Ryan used to have a Darth Maul stencil but he has taken it to a galaxy far, far away
By pumkin-lights
i love the idea of a half vader half anakin stencil how cool would that be also how about jabba the hut
By Euri
*BUMP* :D

Now if two pages of begging don't get attention, just take a look at all of the page views this topic has had. Looks like there are lots of interested people who are just too shy to speak up. :P

Okay, aside from being a big SW fan, I have my own quirky reason for wanting this one.
By punchi
JP's pumpkins have a few Star Wars, inc. Vadar, Palpatine, and Grievous.
By Dans banana Loafcake
punchi wrote:JP's pumpkins have a few Star Wars, inc. Vadar, Palpatine, and Grievous.
Both of JP's are amazing stencils but I would also like to see Ryans take on the Emperors Right hand man... I think its long over due!

Dan
By justinc
I also agree I would like to see a half anakin/vader pumpkin I've done a couple of starwars pumpkins, but would always love to add to the creations.
By Tkaraoke
The only "Darth" pattern Ryan has released is Darth Mal. He hasn't made one of Vader yet. In fact, in one of his posts he said that Vader is one of those patterns he's never been able to capture to his liking.
By pagemaster1993
Tkaraoke wrote:The only "Darth" pattern Ryan has released is Darth Mal. He hasn't made one of Vader yet. In fact, in one of his posts he said that Vader is one of those patterns he's never been able to capture to his liking.
But you can get a Darth Vader pattern at starwars.com
By Tkaraoke
I've seen several out there but I haven't really been satified by them.
By hkzombie
Could've sworn he was here somewhere! I was planning to carve him this year... need to find his replacement for this year's carves.
By Ajax
The Blu rays are releasing soon. Maybe Ryan found his Darth Groove this year.
By Dredge
Good Lord. This thread has been brought back from the dead since 2005.