Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Cheef
What would halloween be without a stencil of Darth Vader, he is the Dark Lord of the Sith after all. He would be a good addition to the Chewbacca and Yoda stencils which you already feature.
By mesmark
I'd like to see a General Grievas as well.
By Jaxter
I would like to see bobba fett the bounty hunter. He is cool with his jet pack.
By Jack
Master Windoo would be a cool stencil Samuel L.Jackson is so cool
By Mush-Mo
I second the request for Vader.
By mesmark
A nice half Anakin - half Vader would be great!

I've seen one on a site not to be mentioned but I'd like to see a cool ZP design that I could actually carve.
By Jack
Ryans stencil style is mutch easier to carve than most I have seen on the web,I bet he could do the dark lord of the sith proud and maybe even the dark emperor himself
By Cheef
im bumping this up and re re-requesting vader and also the emperor now.
By Tkaraoke
Vader would be an great choice to add to the Star Wars stencils.

The half Vader/Anakin idea is very interesting! Good one, mesmark! :D
By vaderknightrider
I carved out Darth Vader last year, and I'm hoping to do more this year. My avatar is the 2005 carving.
By Tkaraoke
vaderknightrider wrote:I carved out Darth Vader last year, and I'm hoping to do more this year. My avatar is the 2005 carving.
Cool! I love that you used the chest plate in the carving as well. Did you come up with the design yourself or did you get it from somewhere?
By vaderknightrider
I "borrowed" the picture from the VaderPainter site. There's plenty of good pics that I could have tried.

http://www.vaderpainter.com/DVcostume.html

I made a request on the Darth Vader Creations Forums for anyone that wants specific carvings done to send me pics. I've also got another Vader planned for carving soon.
By Steve-o
Here's a list to consider, also:
R2-D2
a Jawa
a Sandperson
a Stormtrooper
a Tie Fighter
an X-Wing Fighter
By vaderknightrider
I have 5 Vader pictures ready to carve, but I'm gonna ask the picture owners if I may post the carvings here.

Might as well do things "by-the-book" sometimes. :wink: