Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
"Whats that? whats that? I hear the great pumpkin!! There he is, there he is! Its the great pumpkin, hes rising out of the pumpkin patch"

So I think we discussed this before but I think some serious "its the great pumpkin charlie brown" stencils are in order! I would love to have linus in the patch, or lucy and her witch costume or even the sign that says welcome great pumpkin. I know ryan I think you said that it was hard to do cartoon based characters. I am not sure but I think they would be a big hit.
Last edited by adam on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Charlie Brown and company could indeed be tricky with my style of patterns. But I'm sure I could figure something out. That Halloween special is a holiday classic. And pumpkins are featured prominently!
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
By amandap80
I second the Charlie Brown ideas!
By Herbert West
Just the thought of this makes me very excited. Hopefully the great pumpkin will be making an appearance this year!
By gregh3196
Yeah that is a total classic and of course a pattern of "Blockhead" would be great! :)
By The Captain
Peanuts would be awesome as well as some simple, classic stuff like skulls, witches, cats, and maybe a devil or two.
By cyberdman
This is mine that I did last year. A friend of mine from anthoer site and I worked on the pattern.

"I got a rock!" :

By adam
I have to bump this one too! Because even though I know you rarely do cartoon accept the occasion that they are SUPER special...

Peanuts is def in that category. I would love to see either a few or something way cool, like Linus and his "Great Pumpkin Sign." Where linus is his own pumpkin and you have to stack a pumpkin on top of another pumpkin just for the sign. Something I was just thinking about!

Would love to see garfields halloween adventure, I watch that every year as well. :)

I would also love to see another elvira! Its a huge hit amongst the adults! Especially since she has some big TALENT ...what were you thinking? I said talent...geeze, get your mind out of the gutter will ya! But...she kinda does need the boobage. LOL! What!!! Its part of her charm! Def carving her again this year.
Last edited by adam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
By adam
Whats that? whats that?? Is the great pumpkin going to come??! Or will I be faked out with a beagle!!! Will I miss tricks or treats?!
You have heard of fury in a boy scorned havn't you? Well, that's nothing compared to the fury of a boy who has been cheated out of great pumpkin stencils! :D
By GUS
I got a rock would not be understood in the uk, it's years since charlie brown cartoons were played to kids regularly.
By Sam_hain
this seems prettty much like it needed to be done years ago lol....

although we all know if youve watched trick r treat... charlie browns an a-hole lol

sry language if it offends anyone.
By adam
Hahahah poor ryan. I have used up the quotes from Great Pumpkin to keep egging him on with demands of GP stencils. :D I picture a family of great pumpkin stencils over the years.
By SuperSonic
I also think this idea would be grand. Me and my dad sit down every year and watch it atleast once :). Please bring the Great Pumpkin to his Greatness :D