Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
I'm going to need more pumpkins! Stellar, another must carve.

Ryan, if you come trick or treating I promise no rocks. Of course I may ask where your kid is and mention how creepy it is to have a grown man trick or treating...but you won't get a rock.
S.A.M wrote:It's really cute :D Until just now I'd never seen It's the Great Pumpkin, I'd been meaning to for years after seeing it always referenced on here well now I've fixed that thanks to this pattern, found the episode on YouTube and I loved it :love: :thumbsup: :witch:
Glad you finally got to see it! Classic stuff. I just watched it... again.
I hope everyone is read to sing pumpkin carols. Because we have two more Peanuts patterns, based on It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.

When the Peanuts gang goes door-to-door for tricks and treats, they usually get something like a popcorn ball, a quarter, or a package of gum. But not that poor blockhead Charlie Brown. He got a rock. Print: I Got A Rock pattern

Lucy had more luck, maybe because she had a better costume. She's the one in a witch mask. Because, as she says, a person should always choose a costume which is in direct contrast to her own personality. Print: Witch Mask Lucy pattern
amandap80, shaft28, S.A.M liked this
I'm sure adam who hasnt been here since 2013 will be estatic. This is a long frigen thread if only I could get this kind of support for Voltron id be laughing. Cool patterns as always I like the lucy one the best of the two and will probably add her to my display this season.