Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
Series 3 to be launched in time for Halloween and following on from Ajax's request, The Governor is a must.

A formidable villain anyway, he will be brought to life by David Morrissey. David Morrissey is an amazing actor and will be integral to the development of he show. He will be a character that people love to hate and provided he retains his evil nature, will be a character long remembered and revered.

Rick Grimes played by a Manc and The Governor by a Scouser. Awesome.
By Ajax
Couldn't agree more would be nice to have a villain for Rick to point his gun at. Daryl seems to be the favorite right now and I still want michonne. Maybe well get a few walking dead patterns this year. Eye patches are a win when it comes to patterns though.
By nosferatu
I think Daryl, Michonne and The Governor would all make awesome patterns. The powerful female lobby is behind Daryl ( I'm surprised there isn't a smilie with fluttering eyelashes) as am I, but I admit I would carve an entire Walking Dead display if nothing else. Perfect timing for new season and Halloween.

You are right about the eyepatch though. I tried wearing one to try and look cool, it didn't work so I tried two but found it hindered my driving.
By nosferatu

Your hiding in the corner because you haven't requested a Governor pattern. He's not happy about that and he's coming to find you. All you have in your hand is a Pro Carving Tool and there's a pumpkin on the floor. he's whistling and scraping that shovel across the chain link fence....... What are you going to do? Carve him or the pumpkin? Or carve him on the pumpkin?

Look into his eyes, sorry eye and tell me you don't see the charred remains of his soul.

Everyone thinks that this is a pirate emoticon re: mesmark. I think it is a clue. :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:
By Ajax
I agree, this would be cool needs more support :D . Comon Ryan Nos doesn't ask for much. :pirate:
By Ajax
I hope I have something new from walking dead to carve for Sunday night premiere :pirate:
By BigScience
Ajax wrote:I hope I have something new from walking dead to carve for Sunday night premiere :pirate:
I hope so! Maybe the patchmaster will come through :-)
By BigScience
nosferatu wrote:Image

Your hiding in the corner because you haven't requested a Governor pattern. He's not happy about that and he's coming to find you. All you have in your hand is a Pro Carving Tool and there's a pumpkin on the floor. he's whistling and scraping that shovel across the chain link fence....... What are you going to do? Carve him or the pumpkin? Or carve him on the pumpkin?

Look into his eyes, sorry eye and tell me you don't see the charred remains of his soul.

Everyone thinks that this is a pirate emoticon re: mesmark. I think it is a clue. :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:
The first would make a killer jack! Good find!