Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
The :pirate: splits opinion like he does skulls. You either :thumbsup: or :thumbsdown: him. The Walking Dead is the 8) est show by far on tv. Whilst I did :cry: at Andrea dying but only due to the fact that her demise had taken so long, I would be :( if :pirate: did not put in an appearance. For all of you that :thumbsdown: The :pirate: , just think, had he not appeared then Season 3 would have been a load more farm episodes. :P

I :kiss: the Daryl pattern and Arrow Walker :arrowhead: but to have :pirate: would be a great addition. He is pure :twisted:.
By BigScience
nosferatu wrote:The :pirate: splits opinion like he does skulls. You either :thumbsup: or :thumbsdown: him. The Walking Dead is the 8) est show by far on tv. Whilst I did :cry: at Andrea dying but only due to the fact that her demise had taken so long, I would be :( if :pirate: did not put in an appearance. For all of you that :thumbsdown: The :pirate: , just think, had he not appeared then Season 3 would have been a load more farm episodes. :P

I :kiss: the Daryl pattern and Arrow Walker :arrowhead: but to have :pirate: would be a great addition. He is pure :twisted:.
HA HA HA HA!!! I agree with every word and pumpkin! Very clever!
By nosferatu
I think this would make an excellent pattern for Dia de Los Muertos or Thanksgiving, maybe Christmas or even Easter. :pirate:
By Ajax
This may be your evil ash, wait 4 years and it will get done as a VIP or the show will lose its appeal and it will be irrelevant. :thumbsup: seriously Christmassy though.
By nosferatu
Ajax wrote:This may be your evil ash, wait 4 years and it will get done as a VIP or the show will lose its appeal and it will be irrelevant. :thumbsup: seriously Christmassy though.
I fear he won't make Season 5. Still, you never know.
By Ajax
Think you can manage this little miracle before next weekend since he's coming back? I still have 2 pumpkins left :thumbsup: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:
By Ajax
michonne main site governor VIP new season this weekend Ryan comon get excited :thumbsup: