Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By ghostface
I know there is 230 days til Halloween, but in honor of the new trailer of the new Tim Burton movie, Dark Shadows, comming out in May I think we should have a pattern of Johnny Depp as Barnabas Collins!
By Ajax
Probably just a matter of time for this pattern. Would also like to see a Tonto pattern.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've always wanted to make a pattern of Johnny Depp. Maybe one day I'll get his likeness onto the site. :lol:
By ghostface
In my opinion any of these characters would make a fantastic addition to Burton's Nightmares!
Image[/img]
By gatorgrl
Bumping this thread in hopes of a Johnny Depp version of Barnabas pattern. The movie comes out on DVD Tuesday, wink wink :D Oh and if anyone wants to watch old episodes of the show, Target sells a $5 dvd with about 3 hours on it. It was fun to watch with my mom who watched it when she was little.
By amandap80
I just saw this over the weekend, quite enjoyable. Maybe it's finally time for a Johnny Depp pattern. :)=
By ghostface
Bumping this! I really want to get Johnny Depp's Barnabas Collins on a foam pumpkin. I'm saving a large one just for him. :)
By ghostface
Only four days left! Please include Barnabas Collins as a pattern in one of the next 4 days!! :D
By ghostface
Dadja wrote:'Season of the which' is one of the songs in Ryan's 2012 madmix, and that song is also on the Dark Shadows OST. Since the songs always go with the patterns... who knows :)
I sure hope so! :)