Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nick
Hey Ryan,

Love the site, I'm here every year. To be honest, I'm kind of shocked to only see one Ghostbusters stencil. It's a classic movie, especially during October.

I'd love to see their main logo as a stencil if its do-able, anybody else?

-Nick
By stormqueen29
Maybe one of the old lady ghost in the library, or one of the other ghosts.

One of the Gatekeeper beast or the Keymaster beast, for the guys you couls do one of Ghozer as the chick.

Gale
By Tkaraoke
Woah! I had thought about requesting those demons (Gate and Key) but I did't think anybody would remember them. I'd love to see a stencil of them, the logo, or the Ectomobile!
By stormqueen29
How did I NOT think of the Ectomobile!!?? Man I love that car { the original, not the neon version in GB2}

Somebody has GOT to make a stencil of the Ectomobile! Pretty Please!!
I need a stencil like that to complete my collection.

Anyone up to the challenge ?

Gale
By Tkaraoke
GB2 was kind of lame in my opinion and I've been intrigued by the long kicked about concept of GHOST BUSTERS 3: GHOST BUSTERS GO TO HELL but the script has been in development "hell" for years. I'm still crossing my fingers that one day that they will do another movie to complete the series. They better hurry up since Dan, Bill, and Harold are getting up there in years.
By nick
Ecto-1 would be a cool stencil too, I'd think it might be hard to know what it is without some major details, but I thought the logo would be simple enough, maybe not though.

I actually just read a semi-recent article with Harold Ramis, and sadly enough it seems the 3rd movie, Ghostbusters In Hell is on infinite hiatus. :(
By nick
happy halloween guys

wow that slimer pumpkin is really cool

stay puft would definetly be a cool stencil, bring on the ghostbusters!
By webshark
Since we're on the subject of ghostbusters......here's a pillowcase I decorated. My son filled it pretty quick last night. :D

By SuperSonic
I've ben trying for 6 years to make a succesful ghost busters logo pattern and fail miserably everytime something just wont work. how bout it Ryan?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'd love to do the Ghostbusters logo as a pattern, but it doesn't really work with traditional cutout techniques, since the ghost's facial features aren't connected to anything.

Still, I think more GB themed patterns will be coming up in the near future. With the new video game out this month (featuring the original voice actors) and a 3rd movie seemingly in the works, now seems to be the right time.
By nosferatu
You know Ryan, this reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole in your head. Remember?

Who you gonna carve? Ghostbusters! Having read on Twitter of one near certainty ofr a pattern, 2009 is shaping up already to be a vintage year.
By Tkaraoke
Man, this is some great news. I'd love to so a Ghostbusters halloween theme one year.