Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By S.A.M
I'm all up for some more Ghostbusters patterns especially if you can get any in with the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, the angry face version that NECA made a statue based on would be ace!

Shame about the GB logo though, would have loved that..*sigh*

Just as a side note I'm importing the game for Xbox 360 from the USA, seeing as Sony secured a PS3 exclusivity on it in Europe :x Can't wait for it to arrive, looks so so good.
By SuperSonic
I got the one for PS3 and its fantastic!
Last edited by SuperSonic on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SuperSonic
hey ryan on that website i decided to print the fatso pattern (the ghost busters logo regretfully it gave me slimer too) but im noticing that it seems carveable but now that i look at it im seeing some gaps that complicate it being a cut out pattern whats your take on it
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The thing about the Ghostbusters logo is... you can probably make it carvable, but you'd have to cut out the ghosts eyes, mouth, etc, and leave his body intact as pumpkin flesh. So instead of a white ghost with dark eyes, you'd have a negative image - a dark ghost with light up eyes.

Whenever possible, I prefer to not do reversed negative images. There are many poorly done patterns out on the web that do that... it looks especially strange when, for example, a pattern tells you to cut out the hair area of a character such as Elvira. And then when you light it up, you realize she's suddenly become a blond. Just doesn't look right.
By SaneInsideInsanity
reminder that it is the 25th anniversary this year is it not?
By SuperSonic
That is is Sane! 25 years. Doesn't seem possible.
Last edited by SuperSonic on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
By The Vlad Hatter
Amen on the reverse image.

I've been trying to create some of my own patterns and I've run into that problem almost every time. Still learning how to pick a good image.
By SaneInsideInsanity
we could get a lock shock and barrellesque pattern with something like this
By nosferatu
Love the ghost but would love Venkman better. Raised eyebrow, sardonic smile or how about slimer on one pumpkin and the new pattern on another that somehow ties in?
By Ajax
I still think staypuft is the way to go with the second Ghost buster pattern.
By fad3d
Ajax wrote:I still think staypuft is the way to go with the second Ghost buster pattern.
No doubt, I know it would be a yearly staple on my porch!
By JMP919
Ajax you got my vote. Stay Puft Marshmallow man would own
By SuperSonic
Totally agree with both of you. However The GB's themselves would also make good patterns. :)
Last edited by SuperSonic on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax
Real ghostbusters the entire series is out on Dvd today.
By Lithium_joe
"I want to get a sample of your brain tissue"

"okay"

Siging up for the cause! :D