Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By whatsername821
Ok, not exactly Halloween-related, but Stephen Colbert would be awesome. I dunno about you, but my pumpkins are definitely lacking in truthiness.
By whatsername821
On Comedy Central...Stephen Colbert of The Colbert Report, spin-off of The Daily Show. I kinda thought everyone knew of that show. :? Guess not. lol
By balsak40
Oh yeah.... White and Nerdy himself. I saw a segment where he was talking about Dungeon and Dragons! Good stuff! Youtube it!
By Kittie
Not a fan. .

I am a true News Junkie though. I don't like the "fake news" and spoof news shows.

Do Shepard Smith from Studio B!!! heheheh
By nick
haha id like to see a Stephen Colbert stencil too...although hes not as scary as....BEARS
By Brundlefly
Wouldn't it be just fantastic to have a Steven Colbert stencil?

I mean, we have McCain and Obama

Vote Colbert! :D
By sloaner
This would be a great pattern and could even make it on TV if someone sent the show a copy of it. And how could people not like his show, the only way I can watch american news is on his show because he makes it funny and points out the faults of politicians
By Brundlefly
I agree! I think it would be awesome if it actually made it on the show!

And since he's so popular, it can promote more people to recognize Zombie Pumpkins (:

It's impossible not to love Colbert <3
By spookygirl
I would LOVE this pattern! As long as that's in there mine as well make a Daily Show pumpkin too. :D