Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Gixer
Hi all

No doubt you've seen the pic of the open-mouthed pumpkin "puking" a stream of pumpkin seeds and guts out its mouth....anyone got a stencil for this, it's my mate's 35th birthday on Sat and he's having a BBQ so I said I'd do him some pumpkins.

There will be lots of booze so I think a puking pump would go down a treat :D :D :D
By Jessi
You don't really need a stencil. We recreated it just by making a generic jack-o-lantern face. It's very simple. But make sure he has a really ill look to him. :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
We've all seen it done many times, but if you want to try the ol' pumpkin puking out his seeds gag, (and add an expressive ZP design into the mix) this guy should do the trick.

Puking Pumpkin

P.S. Gixer, sorry I missed this pattern for your mate's 35th birthday, but it would still go down a treat for his upcoming 37th birthday, no? :wink:
By vibhandaka
I think puking pumpkin is cute! I am messed up in the head. :D
By GUS
Nice simple cuts ..& results, but how do we convert this for a puking funkin Ryan? ..answer me that! :lol:
By Tkaraoke
Simple! Have him puking up candy!!!!!! :D
By GUS
Tkaraoke wrote:Simple! Have him puking up candy!!!!!! :D
Damnit TK Iwas trying to cause a stumbling block for ryan! :lol:
By Tkaraoke
...and you would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that meddling karaoke singer and his spaghetti eating cat! :lol:
By Tkaraoke
BTW: I think this design is hilarious!!! I think it's probably one of the best Grinning Jacks to date. It took that whole "puking pumpkin" idea and elevated it to another level. I never though I'd ever want to do a puking pumpkin but now I'm thinking twice!
By Sind3315
Oh man Tkaraoke, now I HAVE to do this pumpkin because you gave the most awesome suggestion of having him puke up candy! Where o' where will I put all my funkins.... :roll:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I like the puking up candy idea. Yet another use for this wide mouthed character. Or, if you don't want to do the puke idea at all, I think the face still works on it's own. Looks like he's screaming I suppose.
By Tkaraoke
Actually, he looks like he's "head banging" at a rock concert!!!! ROCK ON!!!!!!! He needs some long, boney arms and a lit lighter at the end of it! lol
By Tkaraoke
I got another idea.....

Since his mouth is so open on the left side you can shove a smaller pumpkin in there and do the whole "cannibal pumpkin" shtick!

I'm just full of ideas today! Normally I'm full of the other stuff! LOL
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice, Tkaraoke! Yeah, those were my ideas all along. :roll: Puking pumpkin, screaming pumpkin, cannibal pumpkin, headbanging pumpkin... he is all these things. Quite a versatile design, no? :wink: