Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By girrr
Hi! I was thinking about female villains and thought I'd offer these up for stencil suggestions (note these are not requests) .

1. Medusa - snakes for hair- what a great image!

2. The Exorcist - the possesed girl with her head turned backwards.

3. Psycho - that famous silouette of Anthony Perkins dressed up like his mother, holding up a butcher knife.

4. The Ring - the creepy little girl

5. Aliens - that scene where Sigourney Weaver is bald and her head is on one side of the screen and the Alien has her little jaws reaching out of her mouth snapping at her.

6. Poltergeist - not a villain but I was thinking the image of the little blond girl getting sucked into the TV

7. Elektra - not a villain but her cool daggers would be instantly recognizable.

8. Cruella de Ville from "101 Dalmations" - this one is more for the kids.

9. Maleficent the evil queen from Sleeping Beauty I found a link here:
http://www.geocities.com/enchantedfores ... icent.html
This last one scared the living daylights out of me when I was a little kid. Apperently my mom couldn't pry me out from under a seat - I was so scared!
By stormqueen29
JP's JamminPumpkins has some of those stencils, I suggest you chack them out.

Of course, it's would only be fair to see how the Patchmaster interprets them as well.

Gale
By V4Vendetta
Maleficent was ALWAYS my favorite Disney villain :D
By balsak40
The Medusa one would be sweet. That was the only good thing about Clash of the Titans.

I'm surprise no Exorist stencils are around.
:shock:

The ring would be good. So would elektra.

All are good ideas!
By katieme
Oh yes Maleficent Please. There are not near enough female stencils.
By CanadianCarver
I would love a Medusa stencil. Count this as my vote!
By Dans banana Loafcake
Medussa would rock, agreed. Although you wouldn't be able to look at you carving directly incase you turned to stone! :lol:

Dan