Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By gregh3196
You cant go wrong with classic Nintendo, well done Ryan as always. :)
By Tkaraoke
Printed out and put into my new pattern binder! I can't believe the nobody even thought about requesting Wario. Actually, Wario started to appear in the video games just about the time I stopped buying game consoles but I know Wario is HUGE and this is an awesome addition to ZP.

Maybe now we can get Yoshi as well? Maybe even Donkey Kong (with a tie...that would be awesome!
By Dans banana Loafcake
:shock: I am honestly thinking Wario beats Stripe as my new favourite ZP stencil now. Amazing! I know I seem to say that alot but I always mean it and this time I mean it double! Awsome!

Dan

P.S. I vote for Donkey Kong. Thats a must! But I still agree with Balsak, there's something not quite right with Luigi.
By S.A.M
Excellent work on the Wario stencil... bwahaha *ahem* Great to see another addition to the pixelated player section :D
By Dans banana Loafcake
Did Wario have a chin job last night? I just noiced. Is that to give extra support on the mouth at the bottom?

Dan
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yep, very observant Dan. Without the chin connector, I realized that his mouth/teeth would likely curl in once the pumpkin began to dry out. I'm all about trying to make designs that are easy to carve and also long lasting.
By reignman40
I love how u always think about the pumpkin integrity. Would hate to carve something and have it look like crap in 2-3 days. I think that's just awesome. Great job on this new addition to the Pixelated Players section.
By Tkaraoke
Man, had to dig my way through the forum but I finally found this thread! lol

Along with Luigi, I think Princess Peach and Yoshi would also make great additions to the PP section. Princess Peach always seems to find herself in trouble and it's always up to Mario to pull her fuzz out of the fire! LOL