Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By majek
Hello,

I would like to request some stencils of the demons in the Hellraiser movies, Pinhead and some of his friends would be nice. :lol:

By Jaxter
I don't have any idea how you would do hellraiser. to many needles there are limits to pumpkin stencils.
By reignman40
That was my thinking. I don't think Hellraiser would be possible at all unless you over simplified it. In which case it would just suck.
By Mister_JP
I have seen pix of others carvings of Pinhead, however, they are mostly scrapings. Not complete carve-through designs like ZP does. I suppose a carve-trrough design would pe possible to make, but actually carving it may prove... challenging.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yea, Pinhead falls into the same category as Spider-Man. I could make a stencil of these guys... but do you really want to cut out a zillion little squares? :wink:
By majek
ok, I was actually thinking of a simplified version of pinhead, but I guess if it was too simplified it would be lame, or it may look too similar to the jason mask. Thanks for the responses though. :twisted:
By girrr
Oooh. Pinhead would be awesome. Even a simplified version would be cool as long as it maintained the scary 'essence' of Pinhead. But how to do that? I still havent grasped how to draw for pumpkin stenciling...
By majek
That is a bad ass Pinhead pumpkin, but beyond my skill level...
By Wile E. Coyote
Oh mighty patchmaster, would you be so kind as to consider a Pinhead pattern? Oh please, oh please?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
He's a common request. Who's up for a challenge!? He just might tear your soul apart!
By pumkin-lights
how cool would that be and not too bad to do
just need a drill and a small drill bit
buzz buzz