Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Here's everyone's favorite purple arithmomaniac for you to sink your teeth into.

Count Von Count

If only more Sesame Street characters were so gothic and monstrous. Well, I guess most of the furry characters on the show actually are "monsters" but Cookie and Elmo don't even have fangs. :roll:
By Tkaraoke
One! One count! AHahahahahaha!!!

As always a great job, Mr Man!

BTW: I didn't know The Count had a first and last name!
Last edited by Tkaraoke on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
By nosferatu
Ahh yes!

For me, the best stencil of the year so far!

Think everybody will spend the day doing Count impressions and whistling, "Come and play, everything's ay-okay......."
By matspud
vun, two, three.... Three pattern requests filled ha ha ha

OK , allow me some license..... I KNOW its nore than 3 pattern requests filled :D

This is my second must to this year.
By Kerianne19
emilymegan! Can I ask where you got the cookie monster pattern?! My nephew would love it!
By emilymegan
Ryan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count Von Count is awesome........totally awesome !!!!
I can't wait to sink my teeth into this one !

I went to a local (well 40 minutes away) pumpkin patch yesterday and came home with 10 HUGE pumpkins. I could only fit 6 in the back of my Jeep Grand Cherokee.....so what does that tell you ??! And, he was selling them for $2.50 each !!!!! OMG, I was in pumpkin heaven yesterday.

Keri, I made that Cookie Monster one from looking at a photo. Actually, I can draw Cookie Monster quite well as my 3 year old loves him. PM me with your email and I can send you the photo I used.

Thank you so much, Ryan !!! You've made my day !!!!
Tracy
By Dans banana Loafcake
Love it, Love it, Love it. Again the count could be my favorite this year so far! He's such a dude! I remember seeing the preview about 6 months back.

Dan
By emilymegan
zombiepumpkins wrote: If only more Sesame Street characters were so gothic and monstrous. Well, I guess most of the furry characters on the show actually are "monsters" but Cookie and Elmo don't even have fangs. :roll:
Well, if I can prove to you that Cookie Monster was, at one time, scary, would you do a Cookie Monster pattern as well ??

Here is Cookie Monster, as he first appeared.....with TEETH !!! Scary ones at that !

C'mon......whadddya say, Ryan ???

By nosferatu
"Me want cookie!"....monster.

The teeth are hideous and truly frightening.

I'd forgotten about his feathery fingers. Gave me the creeps nearly as much as Mr Hooper did.

I didn't realize he was green first like Oscar.

An inspiration to children with no table manners everywhere, myself included.
By Euri
Oh, he's perfect!! I'm carving him this weekend. :D

Gotta love the old school Sesame Street, you know before everyone knew that Snuffy was real. :roll: Speaking of which, Cookie Monster and Oscar the Grouch in a trash can would also be alot of fun.

Thanks for another great addition.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh, I love Cookie Monster with teeth. Too bad he no longer has them. I guess you need sharp teeth for eating metal computers, but he can just gum the softer cookies. Or maybe his poor eating and brushing habits resulted in the ultimate tooth decay, and his teeth fell out. Let that be a lesson kids.
By pumkin-lights
i love the count what a wicked stencil just hit top of my list ah ha ha ha ha i love to cookie monster to.
here they are together...
By Euri
Okay this has just caused me to waste a large part of my day. :roll: Because my younger kids had no idea who the Count was I had them watch the stuff on youtube. Then we had to go see the Yip Yips 'cause they thought I was crazy trying to describe them and of course that made me think of the Mahna Mahna song from the Muppet show and several other segments. (Mind you I have dial-up on an already painfully slow computer.) Now they have proof that I'm crazy but my oldest was positive it was just because of what I grew up watching on television. :lol: Fun memories anyway. I think I'm going to go see if youtube has segments of 'The Uninvited' from The Electric Company. :D