Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By stormqueen29
Ok so it is pretty lame, but someone at work was doing an imitation of him today and it brought back soooo many memories! One, one little black bat. Two, two little black bats. Three, three little black bats Ah-ha-ha-ha!

I think it would be neat to have him as a stencil. Or how about the magician, Mumford was his name or something like that.

A-la-peanut-butter-sandwiches!

Gale
By Liderc
Oh my god, I'm so mad at myself for knowing what your talking about.
By Tkaraoke
Mumford The Magician...you're 100% right! :)

Actually, The Count would be an awesome stencil! You could have him and numbers floating around his head with little bat wings or something like that. Very cool idea!
By AngiePaye
my dad used to read me bedtime stories that always started
"once upon on a time, twice upon a time! ha ha ha! i just can't help myself."

a count stencil would be awesome! :wink:
By Mister_JP
Well, The Count IS a vampire, and vampires are scary/Halloweenish. So at least it's appropriate on SOME level. True, The Count is geared toward kids, but considering there IS a kids section, I think it's a perfect fit.
By reignman40
I think The Count from Sesame Street is a good idea for the kids section. Don't think yourself lame. Yesterday I was at the store and spotted a box of Count Chocula and thought to myself... "Now wouldn't that be a cool kids pumpkin stencil."

Yes I know, I'm obsessed.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Well i know the count is a similar stencil to your mad monster party Dracula stencil JP, could it be adapted? I'd love to see a ZP count though.

Dan
By nosferatu
Answered my own question! Just found Ryan's Easter Carving of The Count - Elsewhere in the forum. Absoultely gobsmacking, amazing although I feel a slight numpty for requesting it now. In the words of Homer "D'oh!"
What should I request next? How about a Pirates of The Carribean based design?.......D'oh!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
:lol: Yep, The Count is coming soon! As for Pirates of the Caribbean, why didn't I think of that! :wink:
By emilymegan
Hey !

My little boy is a big Sesame Street fan. There's not much out there for stencils....just Elmo (anyone else hate his screechy voice ?? )

As you can see by my avatar, I did a quick Cookie Monster one last year. He's already planning out my pumpkins, telling me which one is to be for Big Bird, which one is for Bert & Ernie and which one is for the Count.

Now, that brings me to my point.....the Count is rather spooky. And, kid-friendly. And, easily recognized. It premiered in 1969, so next year will be the 40 year anniversary for Sesame Street.

Ryan, any chance of some Sesame Street stencils ?
By Pumpkin Hunter
Elmo is a mini god, the elmo numa numa song on youtube has my little girl dancing every time. Just wanted to stick up for Elmo.
By emilymegan
Well, I have to say, he looks ok.....he's quite cute.....until he opens his mouth. You've got to take into consideration that my little guy watches these videos constantly and the voice just grates on you after a while :) :) I like carving him, though.

I don't know if I've ever heard that song......do you have a link to the YouTube video ?
By Pumpkin Hunter
Enjoy this, trust me, if you hate his voice after you have been forced to listen to this over and over again for an hour you will want to kill him, slowly.