Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Liderc
Not sure if it's been asked before, but would be nice for the characters section, good ole Link stencil. Something lots of kids would recognize. Could do like one of Link young and one of him old.
By kimnrowdy
I think that Link would be awesome. You already have some classic, iconic characters in that section and Link would be a perfect addition. :D
By Jaxter
This was posted last year too. You would have to pick which Link would you want to carve anyways. I think its a good idea but Link looks different in every game they make.
By Liderc
I have faith in Ryan=P
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Does anyone have a favorite version of Link's appearance? If you want to include a photo, I'll see what I can do.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I sorta favor Link's look in the upcoming game. If I do a Link stencil, it will probably be based on that style. Good reference pics, kimnrowdy!
By Liderc
Nice screen shot, I agree adult Link is more appealing, was just saying maybe in future seasons could do 2 pumpkins one adult link one child link, could be cool. But yeah adult link first for sure. Anyone remember playing Zelda the Ocarina of time. God what an awesome game=P I remember playing that Ocarina, I can still remember the tunes you had to play lolz.
By Joey
I'm a fan of TP Link as well, so no complaints here if you got for that style.

I actually showed up to suggest Ganon as well. He's more fitting to the Halloween monster type. I've got OoT Ganon in mind, but don't know where to start looking for pictures. Windwaker Ganondorf might not be bad either if you could manage it.

And redeads! Who wouldn't want creepy screaming zombies that do unspeakable things to you on a pumpkin?!

Throwing out ideas ^-^
By SuperSonic
this does happen to be an acient topic post but i belive it deserves some honor since link (adult or toon) deserves something :D
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I think this would be a good idea and I agree I'm all for adult link.
By SuperSonic
im still a guy for toon link but i can deal with an adult :P