Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By ahsteele
It's too bad we missed the 25th anniversary, but I would still love a pattern for Link. I would prefer Link from Wind Waker, but any version would be better than none. Any chance of that happening this year?
By Joey
Still hoping for Link this year! Between the Wind Waker HD and A Link Between Worlds, it's a big old Zelda sandwich this Halloween! I've also been slightly obsessed with the series the entire year thanks to my goal of beating every single game in the series in chronological order. A ZP pattern would make for an awesome carve!
By Ajax
Big fan of the games myself. Beat ocarina of time 3ds, twilight princess GameCube, and played most of the others except the handhelds. Looking forward to wind walker on the wii u. Couldn't get into skyward sword I really didn't like the motion control. It would be really cool to play them in order of story. Anyways i would enjoy this pattern I would like it best with sword and sheild.
By Kayo
i have done not much but play hyrule warriors for the last few weeks. now i have some foamies I'm breaking from the game and really want a link or midna pattern. :?
By Ajax
I agree would love to see link.
By SuperSonic
I swear people are just digging up threads that I have grammatically incorrect posts in :P. Time to edit those! :)

In any case, I still throw support behind this :)
By The Carver
You have my vote, old school would be better
By Zion's Warrior
I'm just going to give this a good ol' bump!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! :D
By sbean26
Six years since my last request for these. Still hopeful that some or all of these characters will make the cut some day.

A new Zelda game just came out this last Friday. The timing might be right.

No additions to the Pixelated Players yet this year. Maybe we can have a visit from someone in Hyrule in the next few day?