Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By GUS
...& if a certain Liverpudlian?? thinks I'm being rude well go look for yourself!

PS asides from all that, yes I am being rude :lol:

The carving must start tonight!!
By Ajax
Very nice.
By nosferatu
"And it was in 1443 that the first Nosferatu was born".....but boy, oh boy, the 2009 reincarnation is a devilishly handsome fellow. It's like looking in a mirror!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Needless to say I absolutely LUUUUURVE it. I think I might just carve an army of Nosferati this year. I don't know if the supermarket has anything to carve but I will find something.

He is beautiful!

Thank you Patch Master!
By GUS
well if we're taking requests, my stencil really ought to be a bog monster! :lol:

..for obvious reasons of where I allegedly spend most of my time if you ask the wife!

(gentlemans reading library)
By nosferatu
What an enduring image that is GUS :o
By Ajax
Could you make a pattern of this for me?

By GUS
Touche Ajax, touche! :lol:
By maegnus
Wow. Pretty hard to top that kick off. This is a definite carve for me. I know I had mentioned it my novel of suggestions. It's so nice to see others who love this film as much as I do (none of my friends have even heard of it). Real classic horror FTW.
By amandap80
Gorgeous design, lovely lines, a must carve! Truly creepy! Glorius as always Ryan!
By maegnus
amandap80 wrote:Gorgeous design, lovely lines, a must carve! Truly creepy! Glorius as always Ryan!
Looking at patterns like this and Thriller, it is clear that Ryan is getting considerably better at his craft. Not only are the likenesses spot on, but there is an impressive new level of depth that goes beyond your standard 2D pattern. I'm loving the angles, and am oh so stoked to see more stunning '09 patterns!
By Tkaraoke
My printer is very happy right now!!! :D

Awesome job there, Ryan! I love how you manage to do so much with so few cuts into the pumpkin.
By sloaner
Classic! Love it
By SaneInsideInsanity
Very nice work i wish i could afford a pumpkin to carve for each of your patterns ryan