Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By The Captain
I looked back 3 pages and did'nt see any requests for Spawn, so hopefully I'm the first.

A Spawn stencil would be cool and maybe the Clown. Any of the McFarlane characters could be great stencils.

How about the Maxx? I love the Maxx! It could have a shadow casting stencil on the back of a bunch of Iz's chasing him.
By Drayco
I know there use to be a thread for both Spawn and Ghost Rider but couldn't find it either. Both of these characters would be in my top 5 picks.
By reignman40
Oh man Spawn and Ghost Rider both sound killer. Can't wait for that new Ghost Rider movie to come out.
By The Captain
Ghost Rider would be a good one. Yea I figure the movie will either be completly awesome or totally lame, I'm pulling for awesome!
By Mister_JP
I'd like it to be cool, but my money is on lame. Nick Cage = Big Gamble. I'm not making plans for opening night.

Would make a good stencil, however.
By Tkaraoke
Mister_JP wrote:I'd like it to be cool, but my money is on lame. Nick Cage = Big Gamble. I'm not making plans for opening night.
I'm with you, JP. I used to read the old Ghost Rider comics when I was growing up and did follow his rebirth in the late 90's. I've seen the trailers and I'm still not convinced Cage can pull this character off but we will have to wait and see.

In the meantime, being that his head is on fire would lend itself to an awesome stencil.
By balsak40
Mister_JP wrote:I'd like it to be cool, but my money is on lame. Nick Cage = Big Gamble. I'm not making plans for opening night.

Would make a good stencil, however.
Right now I'm not impressed with the CGI in that trailer... Looks rushed so hopefully it will get cleaned.

Speaking of Fanboy... Here's my picks of stencils.

1. Spawn
2. Violator
3. Angela
4. Evil Ernie/Lady Death
5. Pitt
6. Lobo
7. Sandman/Death (DC)
8. Scarecrow (batman)
9. Spidey (Why not?)
10. Wolvie.
By Liderc
Cough-Silver Surfer-Cough
By balsak40
Only if it doesn't look like Ben Afleck.... :lol:
By Jaxter
I remember seeing this posted last year. It's a good idea but its not the best maybe next year.
By Ajax
I agree spawn would be awesome.
By sloaner
Ya there are alot of cool guys in the spawn comics that I would like to see on here