Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By sleigher75
I think the Creeper from the Jeepers Creepers horror movies would be a really scary pumpkin pattern. There are many possibilites for a pattern of the Creeper. Him just standing with his long coat and hat, or him on that scarecrow at the beginning of part 2, or him with his wings showing, all of these would be cool.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ya know, I've still never seen these Jeepers Creepers movies. But the Creeper sounds like good subject matter for a pumpkin. I especially like the idea of him posed like a scarecrow or with wings extended. Maybe I'll rent the movies to get inspired. :)
By carvingjunkie
Jeepers Creepers is a real must to see. There is two movies now with Jeepers Creepers Look for both of them. I think you will be very inspired. :wink:

Love the new site!!!
By sleigher75
Just sitting here wondering if Ryan has seen Jeepers Creepers or the sequel yet? Still think the Creepers would make an awesome ZP pattern. I hope we get a third movie.
By stormqueen29
You know, I have an awsome Creeper Pattern that I think reignman40 did for me last year.

Maybe he'd be willing to share it? Or send it to Ryan for tweaking?

My hubby carved it last year and it was very, very cool. I think I have a pic of it if it would be okay to post it.

Gale
By CanadianCarver
If you are willing to share, I would love a copy of this pattern.
By reignman40
Of course I would love to see Ryan's take on a Jeepers Creepers stencil. You know if you still have that picture of the carved one stormqueen29 could u email it to me. I lost the first one u sent me. I do love both the Jeepers Creepers movies and the monster was absolutely awesome in the second movie. Would love any patterns of that bad boy.
By Ajax
I watched jeepers creepers 2 last night i'm bringing back this post.

By vibhandaka
I didn't care for JC2 but JC1 is one of my fave horror movies. I think the Creeper is an awesome monster. I vote for this.
By CorpseBride
I personally love the Jeepers Creepers 2 movie cover...not the entire thing, just the silhouette.

By Ajax
I think they are working on a third movie.
By SuperSonic
I think anyone would look at this and fear for their lives :shock: