Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By salemblack
Ajax wrote:I think they are working on a third movie.
They have been going to and not going to for a few years now. A script was written a long time ago. Its a prequel that shows where he came from. It was going to expand on the stuff the girl learned in the dream in the second film. I don't have high hopes or like most horror films in a long time but I loved these movies.
By ghostface
Bringing back this topic. I recommended this site to a friend of mine & he loves the Jeepers Creepers movies & as do I, so he asked me if ZP! had a pattern of the Creeper & so I thought that we really need a pattern of him!!!!! :D
By Raven
I don't think Ryan has watched the movies yet. The Creeper would make a great addition.
By ghostface

I think this image would make a great pattern!
By staticfurball
2 of my favorite movies. I would love to see creeper as a pattern. I have to say, I never thought the song was that creepy until the movie came out lol, now it gives me shivers :)
By jayme
Still have my fingers crossed for a Jeepers Creepers pattern. Maybe I will watch JC for Halloween oooohhhhh scary.
By monstermash
I always sing the song in my head when I see Jeepers Creepers written. The Larry Clinton one. First requested in 2007, hmm I think its time. He's still recognisable.
By pagemaster1993
I loved that movie. Have not seen it for a while, but still would like to see a Jeepers Creepers pattern.
By vibhandaka
Jeepers Creepers is a must watch for me every Halloween and I still get scared watching it. The Creeper would make one scary pattern!
By vibhandaka
I wonder if Ryan has watched this movie yet?
By Mayor of Haddonfield
I'd love a pattern of the Creeper with his wings extended. That would be very cool! :thumbsup: