Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Okay it had to be said at some point so I guesse I'm nominating myself to say it. With the whole world going Lost crazy, why not do a few of the main characters like Jack, Kate, Locke and Sawyer? Just a thought.

Oh and I'm British so non of you Yanks post any spoilers as season 2 has only just started here.

Dan
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey, I love Lost. But are they "Halloweeny" enough?

Well, I guess they are now, since the whole cast was killed in season 2, except for Locke who was killed but came back as a zombie with chainsaws for legs. Oops, sorry. Did I give it all away? :P
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Ryan, :x

We've had words about this before!! No spoilers please!! Or the hatch in my brain will release the Others on you :shock: !! Lol. Oh, theres a thought, the zombie pumpkins v the otheres. Who'd win?
:lol:

Lost's kind Holloweenee, it scares my godson and theres monsters and polar bears in it. Plus I'm sure it gets scarrier later in the series.... No I should shut up, I dont want to know!!! I'm so confused! :?

Dan
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Don't worry Dan, I hate spoilers too. You won't have anything given away by reading the forums here. But I will just say... if you're confused now, it gets even better (or should I say worse). For all the many answers that season 2 provides, you'll still be more confused than ever. Hah. :wink:
By Mister_JP
I think my wife and I are the only 2 people in the country not watching this show. It looked so lame (to us anyway) from the previews before the actual series started that I couldn't bring myself to watch the pilot. Then a few weeks later it's the hottest show on TV.

I suppose I could catch up by borrowing my buddy's DVD's, but I just can't seem to find the time.
By Dans banana Loafcake
It might be better Mister_JP if you avoid the show altogether, 'cos once its got you, its got you. :shock: I'm not usually into big US show, I never got into 24, probably cos its not something you can pick up mid season, but Lost had me from day one. The only other show thats confused me this much is Twin Peaks and that was seriously messed up, they've been showing the re runs over here. :?

Anyway, back to pumpkins, Mister_JP, if you haven't seen my comment on the V forum, good show, its the best stencil you've done yet.

Dan
By Mister_JP
I did see that, thanks for the compliment.
By Italian Pulli
We def need to get some Lost stencils, and by the way the new season starts Oct 4th WOOT!! :D
By Dans banana Loafcake
Yeah I want lost characters on here as well, I've already put a post about it earlier so this might be locked (lockdown!! hehe!) and redirected soon.

As for the new season starting on the 4th of Oct, its not fair. Season 2 only just finished the tuesday just gone here in the UK so I bet we'll have to wait till January for season Three. :cry: :cry:

Dan
By Ajax
I think these would be popular patterns and i would love to carve them.
Last edited by Ajax on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JMP919
Dans banana Loafcake wrote:It might be better Mister_JP if you avoid the show altogether, 'cos once its got you, its got you. :shock: I'm not usually into big US show, I never got into 24, probably cos its not something you can pick up mid season, but Lost had me from day one. The only other show thats confused me this much is Twin Peaks and that was seriously messed up, they've been showing the re runs over here. :?

Anyway, back to pumpkins, Mister_JP, if you haven't seen my comment on the V forum, good show, its the best stencil you've done yet.

Dan
I agree. I resisted it for a few years until my friend let me borrow season 1. Now I am counting the days until the season opener