Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
We are on a run of incredible patterns. Amazing work Ryan. Raven it was obviously your destiny to have your name shortened. It's like a new haircut, it really suits you.

Pattern Raven is yet another great design and as we talked about in another thread would look great in the forefront of a montage with other designs. We just need a ghost floating across the moon design and we are sorted :wink:
By Raven
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Raven wrote:Honestly, I would love to just change my nickname on here to just Raven...
The Patch Master spake and it is done. And henceforth I dub thee Raven.

You may want to do as zombombie (Formerly known as Edinburghzombie) did, and perhaps temporarily add "Formerly known as RavensDestiny" to your signature. Just a thought. I'm sure we'll recognize you either way, Raven. Also note that you'll have to enter the new username when you log in here.
AWWWWWWWW! Thanks so much!! :kiss:
By zombombie
Raven wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Raven wrote:Honestly, I would love to just change my nickname on here to just Raven...
The Patch Master spake and it is done. And henceforth I dub thee Raven.

You may want to do as zombombie (Formerly known as Edinburghzombie) did, and perhaps temporarily add "Formerly known as RavensDestiny" to your signature. Just a thought. I'm sure we'll recognize you either way, Raven. Also note that you'll have to enter the new username when you log in here.
AWWWWWWWW! Thanks so much!! :kiss:
AWESOME :D
By Ajax
Your on a role I'll probably photograph this with Daryl and :arrowhead: I find they work together. Amazing work. Always worth the wait.
By SuperSonic
I'd buy a pattern tee of this one :wink: :wink:
By ghostface
Excellent pattern! Really like both this and the new VIP released today. :thumbsup:
By pagemaster1993
This pattern is completely awesome. Hopefully this will be next year's Pattern Shirt. :thumbsup: