Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Steve-o
I know the Patch Master must be working feverishly to get the new site ready (only 5 more days before the end of September!!) and my not have any more time at all for new requests, but I thought the character of Bootstrap Bill in Dead Man's Chest was really cool and was my favorite next to Capt. Jack. It would be neat to have him on a stencil, too! Whadayathink? :wink:
By Mister_JP
That's right, Ryan. Tick-tock, tick-tock... :P

I agree, a great suggestion, however, (I looked a bit myself for some photo references) and I was unable to find anything online. Until it comes out on DVD (or bootleg) I don't know if any good reference pix exist.

Plenty of good ones of young Will Turner...
By Steve-o
Well, dang it all to heck! I can't find a decent picture of him either. Unless, the Patch Master can do some creative imagining with what he can find on-line (and there's not much) and from memory, this pattern just may have to wait until next year. :(
By GeologySage
Hehe... how 'bout the dude from Davy Jones' crew with the shell for a head.
By Mister_JP
Steve-o, I looked again after I posted that, and there were a few small ones (which was more than when I looked a few weeks ago) but nothing more than about 100 pixles in the area of the face. If another pirate theme stencil is to be made, I'd stick with Will.
By Steve-o
. . . or Barbossa, or the un-dead monkey . . . :)
By Tkaraoke
Steve-o wrote:. . . or Barbossa, or the un-dead monkey . . . :)
This is going to sound strange but the only main character that I consider that looks like a real pirate (in my mind) is Barbossa. Will Turner and Jack Sparrow are too "pretty" to be pirates. When Barbossa showed up at the end of the film of P2, I about jumped out of my seat cheering. It's funny, the both times I saw the film there was a gasp from the audience when he makes his appearance. I don't think anybody saw that coming and I think (if it's even possible) P3 will probably smash P2's box office records without even blinking.
By Steve-o
My only guess why Barbossa was still alive is that as the tide came into the cave on Isle del Muerta when all was said and done (and this will all probably be told in P3) that Barbossa wasn't completely dead and Davy Jones found him and Barbossa bartered his soul for something (probably a chence to get the Pearl back). I also think that guy from the East India Trading Company made some kind of deal with Jones, but we'll see!

I, too, got excited when Barbossa came down those steps. "OH, YES!" I just about shouted. :twisted:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Tkaraoke wrote:when he makes his appearance... I don't think anybody saw that coming
Well they'll see it coming now, if they haven't seen the movie yet, but read your post first. Heh. :roll:
By Steve-o
Okay, Ryan, you're right. I thought the same thing after I posted . . . D'oh! Should have put SPOILER WARNING beforehand, huh? :)
By Tkaraoke
Holy COW! That Barbossa pattern is truly awesome! Three new patterns in a week's time...you're on fire!! LOL
:D
By Dans banana Loafcake
Great job once again Ryan. Finally we have Barbossa in the ZP patch and looking great. I did a stencil of him a bit ago and now I wish I'd put an apple in it now, really brings out the character.

Dan