Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By pagemaster1993
Very nice Ajax. I see what you did there. :thumbsup: I hope this year will be the year for Rod Serling.
By pagemaster1993
Well it seems that the New Year is coming upon us again. We all know what that means. The annual The Twilight Zone marathon. Now what could make this even better? I know how about a Rod Serling pattern?
By Ajax
Did someone say Rod Serling would be a premiere pattern of 2014, or did I miss hear?
By SuperSonic
I have to go all in on Ajax for best bumped topics of the year. And it's hardly started. My dad LOVES Rod Serling. Watched The Twilight Zone and Night Gallery as a kid/teenager. This would be fantastic for 2014. :thumbsup:
By Ajax
Last bump of the season.
By pagemaster1993
I'm hoping to see Rod Serling this year. Hopefully for the new year.
By SuperSonic
pagemaster1993 wrote:I'm hoping to see Rod Serling this year. Hopefully for the new year.
I like the sound of that!
By pagemaster1993
Bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump. There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to pumpkin. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between carving and shading, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of gourd's fears and the summit of its knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Come on! New Years is almost here, and we all know what happens New Years eve and day. That's right we slip out of our world into the next. A little place that is limitless, called The Twilight Zone. I hope when the clock winds down, when the ball drops, and the fireworks go of that we see a Rod Serling pattern.
By Ajax
That would be cool would love to see it and may be even able to carve it if I can find time somewhere.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah, almost could have happened. The time around Christmas and New Years just gets so busy. Maybe I should design a New Years Serling pattern right now. Have it ready a year in advance. But of course, I couldn't keep it a secret for that long.