Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
My favorite patterns of all time are the grave icon patterns and i really want to see more added to this section or atleast as bonus patterns I put my vote for Rod Serling.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ajax, I like how you do a good job of giving individual ideas their own dedicated topic. Rod Serling may have been mentioned before, but if he didn't have a thread all his own, I wouldn't know where to place the update when the pattern is "(done)"
By sloaner
Thought you said Rod Stewart for a second :lol:
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ajax, I like how you do a good job of giving individual ideas their own dedicated topic. Rod Serling may have been mentioned before, but if he didn't have a thread all his own, I wouldn't know where to place the update when the pattern is "(done)"

I usually do a search first before I start a thread although I remember people talking about him last year I couldn't find a thread.

Rod Stewart :lol: Although I do enjoy his music wouldn't be my top choice for a pattern. Barry Manilow on the other hand win. :wink:
By Ajax
This year? Please.
By SuperSonic
Ajax wrote:This year? Please.
I kinda have to second this option.
By pagemaster1993
Yes this year's two Grave Icons should be Rod Serling and Harry Houdini.
By Tkaraoke
We could always make him a bonus pattern! :wink:
By pagemaster1993
Bumping up because I am on a Twilight Zone kick.
By NOONE
I have always been a fan of Rod. He would make a great carve fo' sho'.
By Ajax
Just bumping some of my better suggestions.
By pagemaster1993
So it is almost New Years and we all know what that means. . . All day New Years Eve and New Years Day The Twilight Zone marathon on SyFy. So why don't we have a Rod Serling pattern commemorate this special invent?
By Ajax
A simple pumpkin pattern maker falls asleep on Oct 7th only to wake up on Nov 1st. He checks his website and notices all the patterns he had planned to make are there, superman, tonto, sully and more. He checks his posts and sees pictures of his costume he was raggedy Andy this year and pictures of his brillent carvings. He notices one of his patterns and doesn't recall making. It seems to be one he created for Oct 9th. It's an icon he knows well and as he looks to his tv he notices is actually on tv at that very moment. You see this maker of patterns has slipped into anther dimension a dimension not only of site and sound but of mind. Next pattern Rod Serling.