Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
Seems much like skulls, black cats, and owls, Rats are also part of halloween and I would love to see Ryans take on one.

By ghostface
I agree I know ryan would make a spooktacular pattern of this rat! :)
By nosferatu
If Ryan does do this he could issue it with the following song

"Ajax and Ghostface you need look no more
I have done what you were asking for
With a friend to call your own
You'll never be alone
And you, my friends, will see
You've got a friend in me
(you've got a friend in me)
By pagemaster1993
Maybe something like off of the cover of Rob Zombie's new C.d. Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor.

By Ajax
I think would be cool in a similar style to night owl. Would be a nice companion piece.
By nosferatu
I like the idea of building up a scene using ZP patterns. Owl in foreground, haunted house at back, root of all evil and Patchmaster to the right. A rat gnawing on a zombie hand rising up through the earth in the middle, cemetery scene front left.
By purple1worm
nosferatu wrote:I like the idea of building up a scene using ZP patterns. Owl in foreground, haunted house at back, root of all evil and Patchmaster to the right. A rat gnawing on a zombie hand rising up through the earth in the middle, cemetery scene front left.
I was thinking of doing my new windowkins with something like that in mind. :wink:

A rat would indeed be cool!
By Ajax
Nibbling on a zombie hand or foot sounds cool.
By nosferatu
Ajax wrote:Nibbling on a zombie hand or foot sounds cool.
could light it as normal but use red LEDs for the eyes.
By Ajax
I like how you think Nos I hope we got the gears in Ryans reanimated brain churning.
By The Carver
An unique creation evil rat(s) would fit my idea of doing Cujo and the cat from Pet Cemetery well! Bump it :lol:
By shaft28
Can't go wrong with a classic, I'm in for a rat or dozen!
By purple1worm
I agree, a rat pattern to join the other classic "halloween" animals would be cool!
By SuperSonic
I throw my support on this! :thumbsup: