Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By ghostface
Yeah! I like him too! Hey, I like 'em all!! :lol: :D
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:You can see the Gatekeeper a couple times, peaking out of his booth at the Halloween Town gate. Watch for scenes were characters walk in/out of town through that gate:

Also that guy with the axe in his head would make a great bonus pattern.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ajax wrote:Pretty awesome characters but there pretty obscure, I still think the double sided mayor is the way to go.
Certainly I'd hit the lead characters before the obscure ones. Just pointing out some trivia. :)
By Ajax
Any character from the movie would be welcome :D. You have motivated me to rewatch it, I haven't seen it in years. I have the DVD but I don't think that will cut it probably pick up the blu ray this weekend. Anyone know if there are any special features on the blu ray not avalible on the dvd besides the 3d and hd?
By ghostface
I almost forgot about Dr. Finklestein!!! :D
By SuperSonic
ghostface wrote:I almost forgot about Dr. Finklestein!!! :D
"Dr. Finklestein to the front of the line, Dr.Finklestein to the front of the line."

Halloween Town Mayor
By keifferone
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:You can see the Gatekeeper a couple times, peaking out of his booth at the Halloween Town gate. Watch for scenes were characters walk in/out of town through that gate:

Could it be the evil queen as the hag? It has an apple in its hand. Weird
By Zombie Pumpkins!
keifferone, I had a similar thought, with what looks like an apple. Could also be some sort of head-shunk victim. Or just some random filler character that isn't based on any classic monster. Who knows.