Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By NikkiRae
I'm a new member, but I've loved carving pumpkins since I was about 6. I'm currently looking to do about 5 pumpkins based on Nightmare Before Christmas. I plan to have Jack, Sally, Oogie Boogie, Zero, Shock, Lock and Barrel. I also wanted to do a double-sided carving for the Mayor but I can't find a pattern for him. I am trying to draw my own, but let's face it, I'm not that artistic.

Any way we can get a pattern of him on the site? Or does anyone already have one of him?
By Ajax
Ah yes the Mayor of Halloween Town, I think it's been requested before somewheres, but I can't find it. The actor that played him past away last year I think and there was thread on that. I like the two sided pumpkin idea.

If there were only one side i'm partial to the angry side.
By monstermash
He has a face, or faces, fit for a pumpkin. I'd like to see this NBC addition.
By keifferone
That would be great for a double sided pumpkin
By SuperSonic
Ajax wrote:Ah yes the Mayor of Halloween Town, I think it's been requested before somewheres, but I can't find it. The actor that played him past away last year I think and there was thread on that. I like the two sided pumpkin idea.

If there were only one side i'm partial to the angry side.
I'm all for the Happy side. It looks too happy, in a very creepy way (as I am sure Burton intended).

I too would like to see this.
By MooBoo
This gets my vote too. Double sided would be cool but i would also like the happy side. :D
By ghostface
I was just watching that movie last night& I wondered why we didn't have a pattern of him!!! :D
By SuperSonic
Edinburghzombie wrote:Double sided or just the one patter would be great. A cheeky double patter perhaps? That way you can do one or both :) :(
Do you mean two for the price of one (at the same time), so that we can choose which one we want?

Stupendous Idea!!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The Mayor would make a good double-pattern. Do you think it should come as a set (like Undead Ted comes with his hands on a second sheet, which prints at the same time)?

Only issue with that is, I'd only be able to show a sample image of one side. So nobody would know what the other face looked like unless they printed it all out.
By Ajax
Make it two patterns and one only a bonus pattern :lol: probably get you some upgrades.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ajax, you're hired for the marking team. :lol:

Although, we'll have to train you to use the official term V.I.P. Patterns (tm) 8)
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ajax, you're hired for the marking team. :lol:

Although, we'll have to train you to use the official term V.I.P. Patterns (tm) 8)
Ummm about that Ryan, Now that i'm in Marketing we are going to call them Super Wacky fun patterns. Instead of 10 there will be 5 and each one will be a different variation of Justin beiber. Just to save money and increase our popularity among girls ages 7-16. Most of the pattern design will be outsourced to Idia (don't worry we'll find something for you to do). Also to keep our UK fawners happy we will begin work immediately on a Jimmy Saville pattern.(minons did not test well in our focus groups). Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus patterns will follow shortly. Thanks everyone for your continued support and welcome to the new improved Monster Pumpkins ( zombie pumpkins didn't test well from ages 1-6 and 85-95 guess zombies scared the young ones and some older people felt like you were making fun of them.)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ok, Ajax you've just been fired from the marking team. :x

I hope you enjoyed your time with our company, and you'll be receiving your severance package of stale candy corn in the mail soon.
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ok, Ajax you've just been fired from the marking team. :x

I hope you enjoyed your time with our company, and you'll be receiving your severance package of stale candy corn in the mail soon.
:( ,Can I use you as a reference? Probably the worst part about being is not being able to make Gus Head of international relations.