Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
I'm hoping for the haunted house would look great with a strobe light in it.
By ghostface
Yeah I think a haunted house would be awesome!!! :D
By Ajax
Haunted house, Haunted house, Haunted house, Haunted house, Haunted house, comon everyone chant with me :D !
By vibhandaka
*chants* haunted house, haunted house, haunted house!
By ghostface
Haunted house, haunted house, haunted house!!!! :D
By SuperSonic
Ajax wrote:Haunted house, Haunted house, Haunted house, Haunted house, Haunted house, comon everyone chant with me :D !
Haunted House, haunted house, haunted house!!!

(throw in a side of bats too).... :D :D :D
By Batgirl
While I love all the patterns we get every year, I'm really looking forward to the Unique Creations patterns the most this Halloween. It's always fun to see the creative stuff that spills out of Ryan's brain onto our pumpkins!
By monstermash
I can't wait to see what unique creations we get this year. I'm sure we will get one. I hope we get a few!
By ghostface
monstermash wrote:I can't wait to see what unique creations we get this year. I'm sure we will get one. I hope we get a few!
I'm hoping for a few too!! :D
By matspud
Much as I love this years patterns I am seriously worried about the current lack of new unique creations - my favourite section on ZP :( :( I really hope for more than 1 .
By Ajax
La la la la la la :wink: I'm singing loudly.
By amandap80
I wanted to give this a bump this year - if there is still time. Ryan's Unique Creations are my absolute favorite. I love his work, but I know the movies, kids stuff and TV shows are screamed for the loudest.
I'm still holding out for a unique pattern. Time is running out for me though. Ive really got to pick all my patterns tomorrow and carve em all on Thursday and Friday. I might keep one kin free until Friday just incase. A haunted hous eor spooky graveyard scene would suit me down to the ground and they would look great with the reaper. Pretty please Ryan. :D
By NikkiRae
My vote still goes to a haunted house. But a graveyard would look great with the reaper. And the possible ghost decoration Ryan is making? Still haven't guessed what it is... :lol: