Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Batgirl
Anything from one of my favorite movies would be amazing... even if it shows up in the VIP section *cough*cough* :D

By ghostface
I think Creepshow would be a great pattern on the ZP! list! :D
By Batgirl
The Father's Day one would be great!

"I WANT MY CAKE!"
By keifferone
I have to watch those movies again. Steven King rocks!
By jonmf77
Creepshow is one of my all time faves! It's the very first horror movie I remember watching when I was a kid. Probably around 4 or 5 if I'm remembering right. That might even be the starting point of my love for Halloween & horror flicks! Really wore the VHS out too...lol I'd love to see The Crate Beast, Nathan Grantham, Zombie Ted Danson & his affair :wink:
By jonmf77
And of course the cover of the movie itself......and while we're at it the cover of Creepshow 2 also.
By ghostface
Love love LOVE this movie! Any of these would make a great addition to the site.
By jonmf77
I'd like renew this one and make a request for next year! Creepshow patterns would be awesome!! The 2 I'd like to see most is zombie Nathan Grantham from the first story & the Crate beast (aka Fluffy) from the 4th story! Pretty please with a cherry on top :D
By vibhandaka
BUMP! Stephen King would be awesome, my brother and I used to quote his lines from that story all the time! "Meteor s***!" haha.

Any image from Creepshow would be awesome, great stories and it sounds like many of us have watched them over and over again. :)

I WANT MY CAKE!