Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By matspud
monstermash wrote:Definately Christopher Lee, I adore his voice.
Christopher Lee please, He is drop dead gorgeous :kiss: And that voice :oops: makes me go week at the knees :D
By monstermash
matspud wrote:
Christopher Lee please, He is drop dead gorgeous :kiss: And that voice :oops: makes me go week at the knees :D
I would say we must like older men but this is verging on necrophilia! :lol:
By matspud
Don't care :lol: Done the same age partner and the younger partner - neither worked - the next one is going to be ANICENT ( and loaded :lol: ) and if they look and sound like Mr Lee all the better :lol:
By nosferatu
I think Kurt Cobain would be a good choice for this section / Rock Gods either pre or post shotgun. Afterall, it is the 20th anniversary of their seminal album, what was it called again? It's on the tip of my tongue, oh forget it, nevermind.

Matspud - the only Mr Lee I know owns the Wing Wah restaurant. He is ancient, loaded and cooks a mean stirfry. He has a bizarre Chinese / Brummie accent.......I'll get him to PM you.
By nosferatu
I also think that Eric Campbell (the baddie from Charlie Chaplin films)Image and David Warner (too numerous evil roles to mention)Image would make great additions
By Batgirl
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Leslie Nielsen was in "Dracula: Dead and Loving It."
And let's not forget "Creepshow"!!

By purple1worm
matspud wrote:
He's good looking for his age .. like Sir Sean connery!
By Batgirl
Alfred Hitchcock and Rod Serling, for sure!

George A. Romero, John Carpenter, ooh.. Tom Savini(!),
By Ajax
Rod Serling and Alfred Hitchcock have my vote hopefully Ryan adds to this section next it's my new favorite.
By pagemaster1993
While sitting in Shakespeare class I thought maybe Shakespeare should be added to the grave icons.
By Ajax
I think Ryan has already made Tom Savini patterns that were on the site in the early days.
By purple1worm
I'd like to see Alfred Hitchcock or Christopher Lee! :)