Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
I see this new category and I love it. Do they have to be dead? I had some ideas on who would be a good addition to this category.

Rod Serling
Stan Lee
Stephen King
Hugh Hefner

Christopher Lee

William Shatner
By Ajax
I almost forgot

Charlie Sheen

winning
By pagemaster1993
I do not know if you have to be dead, but if you do not I completely agree with everyone you selected except Sheen. Though you seemed to leave someone out.

Harry Houdini
By SuperSonic

How could we forget Bella Lugosi!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Bela is a classic, surely. But to fit in the new category, he'd need to be out of that count costume. There's already a pattern for that guy. :)
By SuperSonic
Do you care if its someone from hollywood, like Marilyn Monroe?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Any famous person, with a real name (meaning, not in character in a movie) could fit the category I think. Marilyn could, sure. Although that might be a slight stretch. I'd probably focus on more of the horror specific names first. The Hitchcocks. The Lovecrafts. The Romeros. The Kings.
By Ajax
Speilberg and Lucas
By Dredge
Don't forget Tim Burton.
By CorpseBride
Absolutely, Tim Burton! And George Romero ♥ I love this new section.
By pagemaster1993
Ah yes. The guy from Naked Gun and Airplane. Just do not call him Shirley.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Although not his most beloved of movie roles, Leslie Nielsen was in a spooky movie. "Dracula: Dead and Loving It."
By monstermash
I agree, this is a fab new category addition. I'd only really like to see horror related people though, it would be a bit wierd if just a famous person showed up that hasn't even been in a spooky show. Definately Christopher Lee, I adore his voice.