Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
I think that with this pattern Ryan has given us an indication as to where his costume for this year is heading.

After all he already has the doll. Now he has the pumpkin pattern to match that wardrobe full of clothes :wink: Time to shave the goatee off again?

Great pattern and it will be a real hit. I wonder if there are any listings for Frank / Frankie Stein in the phone book. They must hate Halloween.
By ghostface
Nice one!! :D
By Euri
I love it! I never palyed with Barbie as a kid but if these had been out then... 8)
By pagemaster1993
I like it but will probably never carve it unless these things are still around when and if I have children mainly a girl.
By CorpseBride
Right on! I love Frankie :D She is sitting in my office right now. Great pattern Ryan!
By pumkin-lights
My daughter just went nuts when I showed her this and now she want the rest of the gang bless shes only 8 and monster high mad
By VicSin
My 8 year old is going to be Frankie and we were on a frantic search for a pattern, I was hoping we'd find it here, so glad we did! She nearly needed a paper bag to breathe into when she saw it! My 10 year old is going to be Clawdeen...any chance we might see her pattern here as well?? *bats eyelashes* :lol: