Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By LookItsAlex
WickedShayna wrote:I carved the Winifred pattern that they had for VIPs a few years ago and everyone loved it. It would be great to see a round of patterns for more characters!
Yes yes yes!! :thumbsup: The Winifred pattern came out so well...please come out with more Ryan! Pretty please :love:
By purple1worm
I loved the Winifred pattern but don't remember if Ryan did the other 2 sisters. They would indeed make a great addition! :D
By Skellington0327
I would love Hocus Pocus patterns. The year Winifred was a vip pattern was the one year I couldn't afford the monster harvest membership and I am forever sadden that I missed out on a pattern I've always wanted to do.
By LookItsAlex
:witch: Sistahs! One thing more and all is done....add Sarah and Mary patterns to complete the fun! :witch:

:lol:

But yes. Please bestow the gift of the complete Sanderson sisters :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Please please please!! :kiss: :love:
amandap80 liked this
By S.A.M
I can't believe it was 2013 that Winifred was a bonus VIP, doesn't time fly? I'm sure most of us here watch Hocus Pocus every year so I say bring back Winnie and add her sisters too :thumbsup: Perhaps we just need someone to light the black light candle...hey don't look at me :P

I'm making up my window projection playlist for this year and I'm thinking of adding the scene where they sing 'I Put A Spell On You' wouldn't it be ace to tie the projection to the pumpkins on display? :D
By Skellington0327
There’s been a lot of hocus Pocus merchandise this year so now would be a good time to bring back Winifred and add her sisters.
I knew I was saving my one last extra large pumpkin for something. I've printed all 3 of the Sanderson sisters out at 75% and plan on carving them around the words "Hocus Pocus" with Billy Butcherson being on a separate pumpkin. I hope this comes out as good as it looks in my head!