Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Lala
Another Plea for a Thackery Binx pattern. please!
By monstermash
Lala wrote:Another Plea for a Thackery Binx pattern. please!
Before or after they trimmed him of his baby fat and gave him fur black as black?
By Lala
monstermash wrote:
Lala wrote:Another Plea for a Thackery Binx pattern. please!
Before or after they trimmed him of his baby fat and gave him fur black as black?
After! As a Kitty! My cat looks so much like him it's weird. We're watching it together right now. and I wish she could talk! haha
By ghostface
I guess I'm just going to have to light the black flame candle to summon the Sanderson Sisters into a pattern... :witch:
By LookItsAlex
ghostface wrote:I guess I'm just going to have to light the black flame candle to summon the Sanderson Sisters into a pattern... :witch:
Need a zippo? Matches? a Torch?! :twisted:

What better year to do it than the year of the Coven! :witch: This deserves a bump. Everyday. :lol:
By ghostface
LookItsAlex wrote:
ghostface wrote:I guess I'm just going to have to light the black flame candle to summon the Sanderson Sisters into a pattern... :witch:

What better year to do it than the year of the Coven! :witch: This deserves a bump. Everyday. :lol:
EVERY SINGLE DAY!
By LookItsAlex
ghostface wrote:
LookItsAlex wrote:

EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Let's light this sucker and meet the old broads. 8)
By Stoogefan3301
I have been visiting and using Zombie pumpkins for ears love the site. This is my first time commenting on a message board here. I would love to see some Hocus Pocus patterns this Halloween 2016 season!! This was one of my favorite Halloween movies growing up I remember seeing it in theaters back in 1993 and I still watch the blu ray every year its not Halloween without Houcus Pocus(multiple viewings of course) Just trying to bump this thread as well because I know I am not the only one who would love these patterns
By LookItsAlex
:witch: Bump! And with my bump I also present another amazing way to showcase Hocus Pocus: a big round cauldron with the 3 sisters behind it. Silhouettes would be so easy but you could take it a step farther and add details. Maybe their smiles. Sarah's smirk. Winnie's buck teeth. Mary's crooked smile. I'd love to see all 3 sisters on one pattern. With a cauldron of course! That things basically the 4th Sanderson sister :lol:
By WickedShayna
I carved the Winifred pattern that they had for VIPs a few years ago and everyone loved it. It would be great to see a round of patterns for more characters!