Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By GUS
...for the rock god's section, something old skool & iconic, ..obviously, loving the new album, can't get it out of my head.

Don't know how, maybe a simple licensed to Ill phrase because of it's connotations in a halloween setting, would be nice to see one of them in a 80's street punk, ..stop my pumpkins getting stolen for starters!
By GUS
Ryan, about the only thing left videowise for the Beasties to do is a Zombie video, ....you've probably got a bit of a head start planning for the inevitable annoying requests from me..
:P
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The B Boys sure have done a lot of creative videos over the years. Can the zombie theme be next?

I'm listening to the Hot Sauce Committee Part Two album as I type this, by the way.
By GUS
Oh yes! ..I thought you might get a kick from it! ...it takes me back to my relative youth, driving around in a low slung vw camper (low profile mercedes rims, jet ski in tow, snowboards in the back..

living it, albeit at a top speed of 55 mph (due to the vintage status of the camper) ..not surprising they call them cruisers, you simply cannot be in a hury, whack on a cd, absorb every bump, pull up & cook some bacon for a sarnie...

AH .. a VW camper stencil is a fine idea ryan, very popular over here (very tribal) ..& with the imminent release of the VW BULLI ..about to kick off all over again!