Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Steve-o
Hello!

I've been thinking . . . The Joker is one of the greatest comic book villains of all time. Somehow, someway, Ryan, you gotta try and do a stencil of him! Especially one with that sinister look on his face. :twisted:

Steve-o
By Tkaraoke
Steve-o wrote:I've been thinking . . . The Joker is one of the greatest comic book villains of all time.
The Joker would be a great compliment to the Batman stencil but which Joker do you think would make the best one? Even though it's relatively new, I really love the new Joker look from the WB animated shows like Justice League and Batman: The Animated Series. Since the Batman we already have is from the movies, I would think that The Patch Master might lean more towards Jack's version of The Joker.
By Steve-o
There are some great "Joker" renditions from the comic books. Something from "The Killing Joke" would be good. Or just one of him with a truly sinister look on his face and that devilish grin. I'm sure Ryan could come up with something awesome.
By reignman40
The Joker would be killer to go along with the Batman stencil. Those two would look cool side by side. Course the Scarecrow was almost my favorite Batman villian.
By Sirius_Loser
My vote would be for Batman the animated series Joker, But there just has to be a Harley Quinn stencil to go with it. I would kill for that set.
By pumkin-lights
man if you go for the batman animated series all the villians
would look cool. joker,penguin,harvey two face,scarecrow,
cat woman,dr freeze,poison ivey,riddler,clay face,harlequin
to name but a few :D
By alexaxxem
that would be pretty cool to have all those
By Flak
Joker needs to be done, no question about it :!:
By Jaxter
Yah he did batman he should really do the joker and maybe Dr. freeze he was always my favorite villan from the batman series.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
This clown prince of crime is based on his appearance in the video game "Batman: Arkham Asylum" (and thus, in the Pixelated Players area). But it's a pretty classic Joker face with "a truly sinister look on his face and that devilish grin" as you requested Steve-o.

Asylum Joker
By nosferatu
Holy cow, Patchmaster. That is so cool! Why-so-supersonic will be very happy along with a motley crew of other minions, myself included. He is such a classic villain...the Joker not Supersonic, and will feature prominently this season.

This year is proving to be very iconic so far.... all classics. Unfortunately, it does not bode well for favourite patterns that I have carved in previous years, one by one they are being crossed off "My Must Carve" list. At this rate it could end up a clean sweep
By biggbad808
So very HOT! Thank you Ryan! Out doing yourself year after year with your selections. Just astounding.
By maegnus
Awesome. Now we just need a Scarecrow to match! :lol:
By Steve-o
So very, very awesome, Ryan! That is truly an iconic look to the Joker. Fantastic job!