Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By paddy_babe
v. cool will be trying that one. Look like a devil to me aswell. v.evil :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
v. nice ryan you spoil us so
By Ajax
Now we just need a Jack Nicholson Joker and you'll be done :D . I have played the demo of the game and it is the best rendetion of the joker (next to heath)I have ever seen so it was a good model to create him off of. I think it's great, but seriously how am I going to afford all these pumpkins that I will need to carve all these patterns? For those of you who don't play or check out video games here is Ryans muise.Image
Last edited by Ajax on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Great pattern Ryan! Thats alot like the comic book joker too!

Dan
By SuperSonic
nosferatu wrote:Holy cow, Patchmaster. That is so cool! Why-so-supersonic will be very happy along with a motley crew of other minions, myself included. He is such a classic villain...the Joker not Supersonic, and will feature prominently this season.

This year is proving to be very iconic so far.... all classics. Unfortunately, it does not bode well for favourite patterns that I have carved in previous years, one by one they are being crossed off "My Must Carve" list. At this rate it could end up a clean sweep
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nos thats epic Why_SoSuper_Sonic if we were to reffer to what it would look like but none the less this is a KICK ASS pattern and as usual it amazes me every year what Ryan does to this site and the new patterns that come with it but i must say i havent played Arkham Asylum YET i will soon i only played a demo and that deoesnt count but is this is what the joker looks like...... GOD i dont wanna see him with make up :P
By Failure101
What an awesome Joker! The Batman Arkham Asylum game was excellent and Mark Hamill's work in it as The Joker was amazing as usual.
I only wish I could play the PS3 version of the game so I could actually play AS the Joker.
Great stencil as always!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I agree, Failure101... the Joker in the game is pretty iconic and Mark Hamill (yep, Luke Skywalker himself) does great voice work. If anyone hasn't heard/seen, here's a trailer for the game:

By maegnus
zombiepumpkins wrote:I agree, Failure101... the Joker in the game is pretty iconic and Mark Hamill (yep, Luke Skywalker himself) does great voice work. If anyone hasn't heard/seen, here's a trailer for the game:

Personally, I didn't think the Joker from the game was all that iconic. I guess I am just used to Mark Hamill making an incredible Joker (I grew up on the animated series).

It was so nice to hear the same Batman (Kevin Conroy) and Harley from the series too.

I take it you have made it to Scarecrow, Ryan. I'd love to hear your thoughts on what I consider an iconic interpretation.
By JMP919
Just beat that game last week and it is awesome! Love tha pattern, probably will be my first this year.
By paddy_babe
I didnt know what game you all were talking about (thank you ryan for the the link) and OMG it looks great, is it out on xbox 360?

I still think its a cool pattern :D