Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
Since you do such an amazing job on real people why not do Alastair Sims Scrooge. I think the grinch has proven that people still carve Christmas patterns at Halloween and I think this would be an awesome addition and very recognizable to everyone.

By nosferatu
I'm surprised Alastair Sim films are shown anywhere other than the UK.

I too love his Scrooge but always found him to be a wonderful charachter actor.

One of my favourite films of his is "School for Scoundrels" which was recently remade. It also starred Terry Thomas who always reminds me of Dick Dastardly and was a brilliant actor.
By Ajax
Bumping this. After seeing Price, Cash, and Poe I really want to see Ryan do this pattern and can promise it will be part of my display this christmas or next halloween. The Grinch Has escaped me again after being my last carve of 2010 that I bothed and threw out, but Christmas and Halloween go hand in hand.
By nosferatu
You are worse than the department stores. Halloween barely finished and already Christmas stocked shelves! :lol:

It is still a great request and Scrooge is such a Christmas Icon. I would definitely do something with it particularly if it came with the Christmas ghosts.
By Ajax
If he starts playing batman and catching up on TV we'll never get him focused. Have to strike while the kettle is hot. :D
By monstermash
I feel terrible for even thinking about the "C" word. The long one, not the short one!! Sim's Scrooge would be a great classic pattern to have at christmas. But the ghost of Jacob Marley would be a good spooky tie-in.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ajax wrote:If he starts playing batman and catching up on TV we'll never get him focused. Have to strike while the kettle is hot. :D
:lol: Haha, well... I will admit that I did sit down in my living room and turn on the TV for the first time in weeks. But I'm not feeling burnt out, I plan to keep creating! (just not at the manic pace of the past week)
By nosferatu
Hope I wasn't being a tad premature with the purchase of these Christmas baubles.

I wonder what pattern(existing or soon to exist) could be used with these photos for a great Christmas carving? Grinch? Nah. Scrooge you say? I have done a search but bah Humbug! he isn't there! Surely some mistake?

By nosferatu
I could always put them with this t shirt

By pagemaster1993
I bought a black Santa hat that says Buh Humbug on it. Personally I like George C. Scott as Mr. Scrooge.
By matspud
I have that hat too and I wear it every year while wrapping the presents :D I have been known to wear it all christmas day too :twisted:
By Ajax
That thanksgiving pattern is starting to look a little out of place as the newest pattern on the main page time for a scrooge? I really like what you did for thanksgiving hope to see something similar for Christmas.
By SuperSonic
Must agree with all the former statements. Alastair Sims Scrooge is probably the most reconizeable, not to mention my personal favorite as well.

Maybe Ryan should get hopping on that before he looses his Christmas cheer! :shock:

However, I dont see how nagging could possibly bother him. :roll:
By Ajax
We need a Scrooge this year :D ! I would also take a unique creation of Scrooge :thumbsup:
Last edited by Ajax on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.