Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By monstermash
I'd really love to see an Alistar Sim this year. It would look great on a lantern.
I always look forward to seeing whether or not we get a little ZP christmas gift each year.
By purple1worm
I look forward to the Thanksgiving patterns!
Even though I have to wait until next year to use them since the Canadian Thanksgiving is in October not November!
By Ajax
I still have 3 pumpkins I didn't get to. Would love to see a new pattern soon. I have a big white one I may keep until Xmas, but if there's a Clint Eastwood pattern for thanksgiving I'm in. Also the Hitchcock movie is coming out thanksgiving day weekend :?:
By monstermash
Me too! I'm hoping one of mine will last. I have two left but one is starting to leak around the stalk, i'll have to carve it soon.
By nosferatu
Scrooge May have been expecting the ghosts of Christmas past and future but two gallifreyan time lords have materialised instead. They are insisting that monstermash carves those kins in their likeness, the future of the world depends on it.
By monstermash
nosferatu wrote:. They are insisting that monstermash carves those kins in their likeness, the future of the world depends on it.
As good as the patterns are, and they are a terrific likeness, I don't think I'll carve them. I've never been able to like Dr Who, I can't put my finger on why I'm just not keen so for that reason I could do the patterns justice. And what's his name, 10th doctor, really annoys me on that Virgin TV advert. Please forgive me. :)

I need to inject some Halloween into my Christmas crafting and old Ebenezer Scrooge on a pumpkin would just about do it. A scarier option would be Papa Lazarou in his finest Santa suit but I think he will remain nothing more than a Christmas wish. I have higher hopes for Mr. Sim.
By SuperSonic
Have to throw my vote of support in as well. I still want this!
By GeordieKin
I'd like to see this as a pattern too. I watch the film every year. It always puts me through all the emotions!
By b2b
It is still a great request and Scrooge is such a Christmas Icon. I would definitely do something with it particularly if it came with the Christmas ghosts.[/quote]

What a wonderful combo the four of them would make on a mantle or around the Christmas tree! Go for it, Ryan!
By Ajax
Where are you christmas pattern? Why can't I find you?