Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tkaraoke
Ummmm...well...since you have...ugh like...maybe you can..er..do a stencil of Pooh to go along with Tigger? You know, for those people who like Pooh Bear and all those kids out there! Yeah! That's it!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
A Pooh request? .... from the guy who says I need more scary/sinister patterns? :lol:
By Kittie
Forget Pooh! Do Eeyore! Heheh at least he is all depressed like.

ehhehehe
By matspud
What about a psycho Pooh etc. I have a printout of a story Disney had pulled from the internet years ago about Pooh and an axe ( or was it a chainsaw).
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Just remember that we may be being watched by some corporate lawyer type when requesting patterns. I wouldn't want to get Ryan into trouble. :x :x
By Tkaraoke
ZombiePumpkins wrote:A Pooh request? .... from the guy who says I need more scary/sinister patterns? :lol:
Zombie Pooh? ROFL!

I was going to request a stencil with a sign that said WELCOME TO THE 100 ACRE WOODS with Rabbit's severed head stuck on the top of it while Pooh is walking away dragging an axe BUT I don't think the kids would enjoy that...then again! :twisted:
By Wile E. Coyote
I don't know about anyone else's kids but mine would love that. They are a bit twisted like their mother.... :)
By Tkaraoke
Wile E. Coyote wrote:I don't know about anyone else's kids but mine would love that. They are a bit twisted like their mother.... :)
I wonder if I should be fearing for the youth of today or the adults of tomorrow! ROFLMAO!
;)
By nosferatu
Oh Ryan you are a wonderful man. My wife, who has a vague interest in Halloween absolutely loves Eeyore. I have just shown her the stencil and she is going to carve it herself! That means I can go and buy a few more pumpkins!

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh, perfect. Anything to get someone else to carve some more. :)

I try to make patterns of all types, and you never know what will be a hit, and with whom. Now that Eeyore is available, closet Eeyore fans will speak up.

David from Lost Boys is another example of a pattern I thought I might be doing out of my own personal bias for that movie, and perhaps not a big hit with the ZP members. And yet several have spoken up that they loved seeing that pattern pop up. And it's getting printed quite a bit too.

So ya never know... there's an audience for every pattern, it seems.
By nosferatu
If I had 200 pumpkins..................I would carve them all.
If they sold pumpkins all year round.............I would carve them all.

The thing is, you mention The Lost Boys and think "Yeah Great film" but wouldn't necessarily visualize it on a pumpkin. You do though! And what a result....... my wife loves that film........ you are obviously in touch with your feminine side Ryan. And judging by some of the comments on other threads, the feminine side want to be in touch with you!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
:lol: I do know plenty of females that like the "bad boy" villains in movies, such as Kiefer's character in The Lost Boys. And I'm all for pleasing the ladies.
By nosferatu
Think you'll be inundated with Private Messages for all sorts of requests now :lol:
By Kittie
Rock on!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
nosferatu wrote:Think you'll be inundated with Private Messages for all sorts of requests now :lol:
That's fine, I'll suddenly have a lot of free time starting on November 1, ya know. 8)