Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
I figured I'd throw up one last Hail Mary for the year in hopes of getting one of these two. I mean there really hasn't been any bigger Heroic Headliners from any horror movie ever, and they deserve their rightful space on a carved pumpkin come Halloween night!

Both of these characters are iconic and go hand in hand with Halloween! :thumbsup:
As a huge Halloween '78 fan I've gotta lend my support to this, either or both patterns would be awesome but seeing as we've had a new Myers pattern this year I'd love to pair him up with his arch enemy Dr. Loomis on the night he came home :D

'I shot him six times, I shot him six times, I, I shot him in the heart, I...I shot him six times, this guy; this man he's..he's not human'

Perhaps a pose of Loomis aiming his gun, which could be paired with the Myers pattern so it looks like he's aiming at him, like the Rick Grimes pattern; oh man it's gotta be done :lol: I know I've just basically described my avatar in pumpkin form :lol:

:thumbsup:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:So many pattern ideas, so little time left. Surely these heroes from Halloween will have to be patterns. Someday.
OK, where's that darn "Like" button. If it were to happen this year I'd be more than happy to make another trip to Michael's for another foamy or two! :thumbsup:
SuperSonic liked this
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:So many pattern ideas, so little time left. Surely these heroes from Halloween will have to be patterns. Someday.
Well, I figured it's been long enough. I'll start my third annual request for either Dr. loomis or Laurie Strode. Please! How about as a VIP pattern?

Seriously, has there ever been an antagonist in the history of horror movies that has survived as long as Dr Loomis? Let's give the man his due respect!

If there's anyone that can do justice to a Dr. Loomis pattern its Ryan.
Last edited by Mayor of Haddonfield on Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pagemaster1993 wrote:Count me in for a Loomis pattern. Original Loomis by the way(I believe he had more going for him then the remakes Loomis).
Yes he did. The original was the best. There's no other character that symbolized the good in good vs. evil in horror films as Dr. Loomis did in the Halloween films. :thumbsup:
zombombie wrote:What do you mean "remake"?! There was only the original and nobody defiled that fantastic movie!! :|
I wouldn't exactly say defiled, but we are talking about Rob Zombie.