Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
Hey seeing as I'm going as The Boogeyman this Halloween wouldn't it be nice to have a companion pumpkin to pose with? Someone who'd shoot me six times through the heart :wink:

:thumbsup: Myers and Loomis what a paring and ZP could be the first place to make it happen, there are a load of Michael Myers pumpkins out there but how many Dr. Loomis ones have you seen? Exactly!

I can see it now and posed with a pumpkin that has the Halloween logo carved/shaded, wow :shock:
S.A.M wrote:Hey seeing as I'm going as The Boogeyman this Halloween wouldn't it be nice to have a companion pumpkin to pose with? Someone who'd shoot me six times through the heart :wink:

:thumbsup: Myers and Loomis what a paring and ZP could be the first place to make it happen, there are a load of Michael Myers pumpkins out there but how many Dr. Loomis ones have you seen? Exactly!

I can see it now and posed with a pumpkin that has the Halloween logo carved/shaded, wow :shock:
Yes, yes and yes! Please!
Well, I've had a few beers and decided that today is the day that I start my 2016 "Bring Dr. Loomis and Laurie Strode to Zombie Pumpkins" campaign. Please Ryan. Seriously, please, I'm begging you! Bring them to life!!!! They need to be a pattern for all to carve. Every single person that saw those would carve them, I'm sure of it! :thumbsup: I need another beer.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I appreciate your method of constant yet patient prodding. That's a great way to wear me down eventually. Yep yep. :thumbsup:
Ah, so the plans working...
Well, here's my 2017 attempt to get a Laurie and Loomis pattern. Since John Carpenter and Jamie Lee Curtis are back for next years movie, I think we should celebrate with a Loomis and Laurie Strode pattern.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Ryan, I'm begging you!